The FRI infrastructure that supports educational and dissemination activities includes:
– Conference and Meeting Room with a capacity of 50 people. It is fully equipped with audiovisual and integrated presentation facilities.
Conference and Lecture Room
– Conference – Lecture Room with a capacity of 100 people, fully equipped with audio-visual equipment and presentations facilities, such as a translation center, microphone facilities, video and slide projectors, etc.
– Restaurant, capacity of 50 people.
– Fully equipped guest house, capacity of 10 people.
Information Center for the coastal zone of Strymonikos Gulf and Ierissos Bay
– The FIR in cooperation with Greek Biotope/Wetland Centre, has set up an Information Center for the coastal zone of the Strymonikos Gulf and Ierissos Bay (Asprovalta, Thessaloniki), promoting activities and public awareness of Integrated Coastal Zone Management, Fisheries and Marine environment.
– The FRI has two rigid inflatable boats and one freshwater boat.
Means of Transport
– the FRI has three 4×4 vehicles.